One of the most important and valuable Ministry of India i.e Labour and Employment Ministry always thinks beyond their limit to facilitate the Labour section of our country. The Ministry of Labour & Employment aims to offer a good as well as safe life and always work on the dignity of the labour section of our country. New Laws continuously implemented time to time for the welfare of labour section specially for unorganized workers.
Recently, a new platform or you can say that a new web portal has been designed as well as developed by the Labour & Employment Ministry for the welfare of the unorganized workers. The Portal has been named as “e Shram” portal.
In this article, we are going to discuss more about e Shram Portal, benefits of e Shram Portal, how to apply online for e Shram Card, e Shram Card online Registration and online check status for e Shram Card.
e Shram Card :-
As per the latest data, approx 38 Crore people among the total population belongs to unorganized workers section. These are the people who contribute most in the country economy and their roles are most important to raise the country economy. To keep these things in mind and for the welfare of these unorganized workers, the Ministry of Labour & Employment has launched a new web portal “e Shram” where one can visit and apply online or do online registration for e Shram Card which will further help the workers or applicants to get relevant job in future.
Interested applicants can visit the official website of e Shram portal i.e register.eshram.gov.in and register online for e Shram Card. Once the registration done successfully, applicant will get a UAN Card also known as e Shram Card.
The aom behind the development of this e Shram web portal is to collect the data of unorganized workers which will further help in the implementation of new schemes, policies and new job opportunities for the unorganized sector workers.
e Shram Card – Benefits of e Shram Card :-
e Shram Card holders can avail the below listed benefits:-
- Provide the Financial assistance.
- Offer Social Security to the beneficial one’s.
- Offer an opportunity for Job in future.
- Insurance Cover benefits.
e Shram Card – Documents required for Online registration for e Shram Card :-
- Applicant Aadhaar Card.
- Applicant Bank Account Details (Passbook)
- Applicant must have Ration Card.
- Electricity Bill for Address Proof
- Valid Mobile Number (Should be linked with Aadhaar Card).
e Shram Card – Eligibility Criteria to apply for e Shram Card:-
- Must belongs to or worked in Unorganized sector.
- Age should be in between 16 to 59 years.
e Shram Card – Online Registratiion for e Shram Card 2021 :-
- Visit the official website of e Shram portal.
- On the homepage of the website, you will see the option of ” Register on e Shram”.
- Click on “Register on e Shram” option.
- As soon as you click on above link, a self registration page will open on your screen.
- Enter the Aadhaar Card linked with your Mobile Number.
- Fill the Captcha Code.
- Select either Yes or No option for EPFO or ESIC.
- Click on “Send OTP” option.
- Authenticate the One time Password.
- An application form will appear on your screen.
- Read the form carefully.
- Enter all the details asked in application form.
- Upload all the relevant details.
- Once done, click on submit button.
- Note down the application reference number.
Application Fee :
No any fee will be charged for applying for E Shram card. But if you want to update any kind of data in UAN card then only you have to pay a nominal amount of Rs.20.
ई श्रमिक कार्ड का उद्देश्य :
ई श्रमिक कार्ड योजना के अंतर्गत निर्माण श्रमिक, प्रवासी श्रमिक, और प्लेटफार्म श्रमिक, स्ट्रीट वेंडर, घरेलु श्रमिक, कृषि श्रमिक सहित सभी असंगठित क्षेत्र के श्रमिकों का केंद्रीकृत डेटाबेस का निर्माण करना है | ई श्रमिक पोर्टल के माध्यम से श्रमिको को उनके कौशल के अनुसार उनके भविष्य में रोजगार मिलने की सहायता मिलेगी |