The Government of Madhya Pradesh has introduced a new web portal i.e e Khanij MP Portal to facilitate the citizens of their state. There are lots of online services one can avail on this Portal. The Portal offer the various reports available for citizens. This e Khanij Portal brings the transparency and somehow help to get rid of the problem of illegal mining and transportation cases.
In this article, we are going to discuss how to register online for stockist, how to verify e-TP, how to apply online for Vehicle Registration for Mining Purpose and many more such services.
e Khanij Portal – Services One can avail under this Portal :-
- Vehicle e-Registration
- Stockist Registration
- Clearance for Work’s Department
- Stockist Registration Status Check
- e-TP Verification
- Registered Vehicle Verification
- Mining Plan Submission
- Submit Application for Reconnaissance Permit
- Submit Application for Prospecting License
- Submit Application for Prospecting License QL
- Submit Application for Mining Lease
- Submit Application for Quarry Lease
- Submit Application for Quarry Permit
- Submit Application for Vehicle Registration
- Submit Application for Mining Plan
- Submit Application for e-Tender
- Submit Application for Stock License
e Khanij Portal – e-Registration of Vehicle Online @ekhanij.mp.gov.in :-
- Visit the e Khanij Official website i.e ekhanij.mp.gov.in.
- Click on “e-Registration of Vehicle” option under the Online Services Section.
- You will be redirected to the new web page where you will see the application form for new Vehicle registration.
- First of all, you will be asked whether your vehicle is registered with MP RTO or not.
- Click on Yes/No option.
- Once you choose the option (Let’s go with Yes), click on Go button.
- Now you have to fill the application form.
- Enter Vehicle Registration Number
- Select the Vehicle type.
- Select the Vehicle Registration RTP State and District from the drop down menu.
- Select the District where the vehicle is to be registered for Mining or Mineral transportation.
- Enter the Application Date.
- Now, You will asked to fill personal details like your name, Mobile number, Address.
- In the next and final step, you will be asked to choose one Identification Proof.
- You can choose either Pan Card, Voter Id Card, Passport, Driving License, Ration Card.
- Choose the one and enter the detail.
- Once done, click on Submit option.
- Your application has been submitted successfully.
- Note down the application number.
e Khanij Portal – Vehicle e-Registration Application Status Check :-
- Visit the e Khanij Official website.
- Click on “Citizen Services” option under the “Online Services” Section.
- You will see the option of “Status of Application” on new page.
- Click on “Vehicle Registration” option under the “Status of Application” section.
- You will now be asked to select the District from the drop down menu.
- Enter the Application Number and Date of Application.
- Click on Check Status button.
e Khanij Portal – Vehicle Registration Certificate Download :-
- Visit the e Khanij Official website.
- Click on Citizen Services option.
- Click on Vehicle Registration Certificate option under the Downloads section.
- Select the District.
- Enter Application Number and Application Date.
- Click on Print option now.
e Khanij Portal – Stockist/Lessee Registration Online:-
- Visit the e Khanij Portal.
- Click on Lessee/Stockist Registration option under the Online Services section.
- You will now see the application form on your screen having four sections :- 1) Lessee Details 2) Bank Details 3) Contact Person Details and 4) Details of Sanctioned Leases.
- Fill all the details asked.
- Click on Save button.
- Make the Payment Online.
- Once the Verification process completed and all looks good, you will be given a login id.
- If any discrepancy found, your request will be rejected.
e Khanij Portal – e-TP Verify Online :-
- Visit the e Khanij Official Portal.
- Click on Verify eTP option under the Online Services Section.
- You can verify eTP either by e-TP number or Vehicle number.
- Choose your preference.
- Enter either e-TP number or Vehicle Number (As per your preference).
- Click on Verify button.
e Khanij Portal – Check Stockist/Lessee Registration Status Online :-
- Visit the Official website of e Khanij Portal.
- Click on “Check Lessee Registration” option under the Online Services Section.
- You will be asked to enter PAN Number.
- Click on Submit button.
- Your Stockist Registration Status will be on your screen now.