UP URISE : During Corona pandemic, the Chief Minister of Uttar Pradesh Sh. Yogi Adityanath Ji has launched a portal for the student community known as Urise ( Unified Re-imagined innovation) . It authorize the students in the various sectors like Engineering, Polytechnic and ITI across UP. The portal forms several channels in commencing with the matters of education. This portal enables the students to find the suitable jobs. This portal will help the students in matters of career building and also enhancing their skills.
Dr. APJ Abdul Kalam Technical University and three other Govt. departments have developed a portal that defines various purposes. The departments that plays a support in students career are mainly : Education department, Employment department and Skills development mission.
UP URISE Student portal details :
- It records a portal of 20 lakh engineering students and also vocational courses.
- The portal is easily made available to all the students.
- Students can access and use their study materials anywhere through online ( e-library ) basis.
- Students can make their fee payments for their regular courses.
Registration on the Portal :
Students of Uttar Pradesh who wants to register on the URISE UP portal should follow the below steps :
- Firstly visit the UP URISE website i.e https://urise.up.gov.in/
- After visiting the site, click on the register option and select the Student in the Drop down menu.
- After registering, the student must select the Organization like skill training or ITI or Polytechnic diploma and enter the enrollment number/roll number, date of birth.
- After filling all the details students should click on the Register button.
Note : If the users need to register on the URISE portal, he/she must go on the user register section and should complete the entire registration process using Email ID and Mobile number.
How to Login URISE Portal :
- Students should visit the official website i.e. www.urise.up.gov.in
- Students should have to tap on the Login section and click on the Student link on the URISE home page.
- After getting the login page, students should enter their respective URISE ID and password and login the same.
If the User forgot the password :
Password can be retrieved by following the below steps if a student forgets his/her password :
- Firstly, enter the web page www.urise.up.gov.in and click on Forgot password link after entering the URISE ID.
- Now click on the ‘verify submit button’.
- Now enter the URISE ID on a new login page and enter the OTP, in case not received click Resend OTP.
- Now click on the verify OTP submit button and then enter a new password.
Lists of services at the URISE Portal :
- Online courses
- Fee and Feedback