The ECHS Card is an important and invaluable source for defense guard. As its an Digital era, so it has given name as ECHS Smart Card. The best part of this ECHS Card is that this card has all the details or database records of the defense guard or personnel. This Card looks some kind of ATM Card.
One need to carry this ECHS Card in order to take treatment from the ECHS Center.
Eligibility Criteria to Apply for ECHS Smart Card:-
Eligibility Rules to apply for ECHS Smart Card have further divided in to two parts i.e 1) For Ex-Servicemen and 2) For their Dependents.
1) For Ex-Servicemen:-
- As the name sounds i.e Ex-Servicemen, applicant must be the Ex-Servicemen.
- Pension must be deposited in his account on regular basis.
- War Widows will be eligible for this Smart Card.
- If someone gets wounded in war and have disability problem and in condition of not able to do any work, he will avail the benefits of this ECHS Smart Card.
- Ex-Servicemen Spouse/Wife will get benefit under this card.
- Ex-Servicemen Son, if unemployed will get benefit.(Up to the age of 25 years)
- If there is any Unmarried Daughter/Sister in family, then they can also avail this facility.
- If the Ex-servicemen is a single child and his parents are fully dependent on him, they will also listed under this Smart card. (Their Monthly Income should not exceed Rs 9000).
How to Register for ECHS Smart Card Online?
- Visit the official website of ECHS.
- Choose the “Online Application” option under Online “Smart Card Application” section.
- As soon as you click on “Online Application” option, a new page will open in front of you.
- Fill the application form with all the information asked.
- Once done, click on Register button.
- You will get an OTP on your registered mobile number and email id.
- Verify the email and Mobile number using one time password you have received.
- Once verified, your registration process have completed successfully.