The Government of India has launched a new scheme named as “Pradhan Mantri Sahaj Bijli Har Ghar Yojana – Saubhagya” to get rid of the electricity problem. We all know it very well that electricity,now a days,is a very essential resource and basic need of life. There are some sections, who dont have any electricity connection and this is because they have not sufficient fund/amount to take the connection.
To get overcome of this problem, Our honorable Prime Minister has executed this scheme under which free electricity connection will be given to all the needy or poor families.
Main Objective behind launching the Pradhan Mantri Saubhagya Scheme:-
- The main motive behind the launching of PM Saubhagya Scheme is to provide free electricity connection to the needy and poor people.
- The Government of India has sanctioned a fixed budget of Rs 16320 crore for this scheme.
- To make aware the people about PM Saubhagya Scheme in rural areas, Volunteers (Assigned under Government of India) will arrange Camps in every village and give a presentation on electricity need and also help them to get the free connection under this scheme.
- The Government of India aims to provide free electricity connection to every village and city.
Documents Required to Apply for Pradhan Mantri Saubhagya Scheme:-
- Aadhaar Card
- Address Proof
- Identity Proof (PAN Card/Voter Id Card)
- Applicant’s Passport Size Photo.
- Bank Passbook
How to Apply for PM Sahaj Bijli Har Ghar Yojana:-
- Visit the official website of PM Saubhagya.
List of States listed under PM Sahaj Bijli Har Ghar Yojana:-
- Uttar Pradesh
- Jammu and Kashmir
- Madhya Pradesh
- North East States
PM Sahaj Bijli Har Ghar Yojana- Mobile App:-
- Open the Play store on your mobile device.
- Search for “Saubhagya”
- Once found, enter on that option.
- Click on Install Button to download the app on your mobile device.