We all know that Internet Banking, now a days, is an essential service everyone used. Internet Banking allows the users to perform most of their Banking task from anywhere and at any time rather than visiting the bank branch. Like other Private and Public sector banks, India Post Office also offers their customers Internet Banking facility. Mobile Banking facility is one which was already delivered by the Department of Post Office to their Users. Now, Customers can avail the Internet Banking Facility too.
DOP Net Banking – Requirement for DOP Internet Banking :-
- Must have a Account holder.at CBS Sub Post Office or Head Post Office.
- KYC Documents must required.
- Valid Mobile Number
- Valid Email ID
- PAN Card Number
- One who have account at Branch Post Office are not eligible to avail the Internet Banking Facility.
DOP Net Banking – Facilities/Services One can Avail under DOP Internet Banking :-
- View Incomplete Transaction
- View All Transaction
- View Scheduled Transaction
- Transaction Limit Inquiry
- Manage Payee
- TDS Inquiry
- Account Balance
- Transaction History
- Mini Statement
- Fund Transfer
- Cheque Issue
- Stop Cheque Request
- RD Account Manage
- TD Account
- KVP (Kisan Vikas Patra)
DOP Net Banking – Register For DOP Net Banking Procedure :-
- Visit the home branch of Post Office.
- Ask for an application form for Internet Banking.
- Fill the application form carefully.
- Attach the relevant documents asked in the application form.
- Submit the application form to the concerned department.
- Once verified, your DOP Internet Banking will be enabled and get activated.
DOP Net Banking – New User Activation for DOP Internet Banking :-
- Visit the Official website of Department of Post Office – https://ebanking.indiapost.gov.in/
- You will see the option of “New User Activation” there.
- Click on “New User Activation” option now.
- You will be asked to enter Customer Id and Account Id.
- Once entered, click on Continue option.
- A One Time Password will be sent on your registered Mobile Number.
- Authenticate the OTP.
- On the next page, you will be asked to Create both password i.e Login as well as Transaction Password.
- Once done, click on Submit button.
- Your DOP Net Banking has been successfully activated now.
DOP Net Banking – Login Procedure :-
- Visit the Official website of Department of Post Office.
- Login Page will open on your screen.
- Enter the User Id i.e Customer Id.
- Click on Login button.
- You will be asked to enter Login Password now.
- Once entered click on Log in option.
- One time password will be sent to your registered mobile number.
- Authenticate the same.
- Click on Continue button.
DOP Net Banking – Forgot Password :-
- Visit the Official Website of Department of Post Office.
- Login page will open now.
- You will see the option of “Forgot Password” under the Login section.
- Click on that option.
- On the next page, choose the Online mode to change the login password and click on Continue button.
- Enter your User Id.
- Click on Continue option.
- Now, you will be asked to enter your Account Number and Date of Birth.
- Once entered, click on continue option.
- Authenticate the OTP sent to your registered mobile number.
- Now, you will be asked to create your login password.
- Once created, click on submit button.