TTMS i.e Tirumalla Tirupati Multi State Co-Operative Credit Society Limited is a financial body which is registered under the Multi State Co-Operative Society Act, 2002 (Section 7). The registration was done on 8th February 2013 with registration number MSCS/CR/784/2013.
In this article, we will discuss about TTMS Net Banking, Services one can avail on TTMS Portal, Member Login, New Member Registration and many more such aspects.
TTMS Net Banking :-
The TTMS Society was executed or introduced with an aim to increase its member’s social as well as financial standing by encouraging the saving practices. One can save their money through many saving products offer under this portal like Fixed Deposits, Recurring Deposits,Monthly Income Scheme and many more such Investment Plans.
TTMS Net Banking – Services One can avail under TTMS Portal:-
1) Deposit :-
- Security Deposit
- Jeevan Mangal Deposit
- Jyoti Deposit Scheme
- Lakhpati Scheme
- Personal Loan
- Deposit Loan
- Gold Loan
- Education Loan
TTMS Net Banking – Schemes Under TTMS Portal :-
- Fixed Deposit Plan
- Recurring Deposit Plan
- Future Plan
- Monthly Income Plan
- Recurring Deposit Plus
- Daily Deposit Scheme
TTMS Net Banking – Login Procedure:-
- Visit the Official website of TTMS Portal i.e ttmscredit.co.in
- On the home page, you will see the option of “Member Login”.
TTMS Net Banking – New Member Login Procedure:-
- Visit the Official website of TTMS Portal i.e ttmscredit.co.in.
- Click on “Members Login” option on the main page of the website.
- You will now be redirected to Login Page.
- Click on “New Member ” option.
- A new User Registration form will open on your screen now.
- Enter the Access number and Reference Number. (Both will be provided by nearby branch, Kindly Visit the branch to let know your Access number as well as reference Number).
- Enter the registered Mobile Number.
- Enter your Birth Date.
- Create your New Pin Number.
- Re-enter your Pin Number.
- Create your Transaction Pin Number.
- Re-enter your Transaction Pin Number.
- Click on Get OTP option.
- Authenticate the One Time Password.
- Enter the Security Code.
- Click on Send button.
TTMS Net Banking – Forgot Pin :-
- Visit the Official website of TTMS Portal.
- Click on Members Login option.
- On the TTMS Net Banking Login Page, click on “Forgot Pin” option.
TTMS – Contact Details :-
4th Road, Khar Station, Khar (W)