The Gujarat State of Government has taken a great initiative and introduced a new scheme named as “Kuvarbai Nu Mameru Yojana” under which families/Parents who are financially weak and can not afford too much for their girl child marriage will be provided with Financial assistance from the State Government of Gujarat.
Kuvarbai Nu Mameru Yojana 2021:-
Kuvarbai Nu Mameru Yojana 2021 – Key Features of Kuvarbai Nu Mameru Scheme:-
- The welfare of SC Girls is the centre of attention of Kuvarbai Nu Mameru Scheme.
- A fixed amount of Rs 5000/- is provided to the beneficiary one as a financial assistance from the State Government of Gujarat.
- That particular amount i.e Rs 5000/- is given the family in two parts i.e Rs 2000/- is given to the family head for their girl marriage and rest Rs 3000/- is provided to girl as Kisan Vikas Patra as a saving scheme.
Kuvarbai Nu Mameru Yojana 2021 – Financial Compensation Offered by the Government as a part of Kuvarbai Nu Mameru Scheme :-
Kuvarbai Nu Mameru Yojana 2021 – Eligibility Criteria to Apply under Kuvarbai Nu Mameru Scheme :-
- Applicant should be a permanent resident of Gujarat.
- This scheme is applicable only for the unmarried girls.
- Annual Income of the family should not exceed from Rs 1,20,000 (For Rural Areas).
- Annual Income of the family should not exceed from Rs 1,50,000 (For Urban Areas).
- Only family belongs to Schedule Caste can avail the benefits under this scheme.
Kuvarbai Nu Mameru Yojana 2021 – Documents required to apply under Kuvarbai Nu Mameru Scheme :-
- Applicant Aadhaar Card.
- Applicant Voter ID Card
- Applicant ID Proof
- Applicant Age Proof Certificate
- Applicant Caste Proof Certificate
- Marriage Card
- Bank Account Details
- Passport Size Photograph
- Income Certificate (Family)
Kuvarbai Nu Mameru Yojana 2021 – How to Apply for Kuvarbai Nu Mameru Scheme :-
- Visit the nearby Women and Child Development Office.
- Ask for an application form for Kuvarbai Nu Mameru Yojana.
- You will be given an application form by respective department/officer.
- Fill all the details asked in the application form like your name, address, age, date of birth etc.
- Attach the relevant documents asked in the application form.
- Once done with all above steps, submit the form with documents to the WCD Officer.