The State Government of Karnataka has executed a new web portal to facilitate the citizens of their State. The portal has been named as “Kaveri Online” Portal. The Portal has been designed in such a way that one can avail all the State Government Services in a single platform. You can say that Kaveri Online Portal is a single window where one can avail the benefits of all the Karnataka State Government Services/Schemes.
In this article, we are going to discuss about Kaveri Online Services, procedure of registration for new users, login procedures and many more such topics.
Kaveri Online Services – Objective of Kaveri Online Portal :-
The main motive behind the execution of Kaveri Online Portal is to offer the State Government Services to the citizens smoothly and at a single window or platform. There is no need to visit different departments for different government works now. One can visit the Kaveri Online Portal and avail all the State Government Services offered by Karnataka Government.
One can avail many services online via this Kaveri portal like Marriage Certificate, Birth Certificate and many more such services. Kaveri Online Portal helps in saving the time of citizens. One can visit the official website of Kaveri Online Services Portal and avail the benefits at any time and from anywhere.
Kaveri Online Services – Services One can Avail under Kaveri Online Portal :-
1) Services Available for Guest Users:-
- Property Valuation Information
- Marriage Office Information
- SRO’s location details
- Stamp Duty
- Registration Fee Calculator
- Online EC Service
- Online CC Service
- PRDE i.e Pre Registration Data Entry & Appointment Booking Service.
- Visit the Official website of Kaveri Online Services i.e kaverionline.karnataka.gov.in
- On the home page of the webiste, you will see the Login Section.
- Click on “Register as new user” option.
- As soon as you click on the above option, a new user registration form will open on your screen.
- Enter the details asked in the registration form carefully.
- You will be asked to enter your Name, Gender, Country, Permanent Address, Pincode, PAN Card Number, Voter ID Card details, Aadhaar Number, Email Id and Mobile Number.
- Please enter your Valid Email id as same is your Login Id and you will get the activation link on your registered Email Id.
- Once entered all above details, click on Register option.
- Below Popup will appear on your screen.
- Click on “OK” button.
- As soon you click on above button, another alert message appear on your screen.
- Click on the activation link given in above message body.
- Click on OK button to proceed the further steps.
- Now, you will asked to enter the activation code.
- Once entered, click on Verify option.
- A pop up window will open states your email ID is activated successfully.
- Click on OK button.
- Now you will be asked to change your system generated Login password.
- Enter your New Login Password and click on Change Password option.
- Visit the Official website of Kaveri Online Services.
- Login Section is available on the main page of the website.
- Enter the Login Name i.e your email id.
- Enter login password.
- Fill the Captcha Code.
- Click on Login button.
Kaveri Online Services – Unlock Account Procedure :-
In case you entered your Login Password wrongly more than six times, your Kaveri Online Portal account will be locked. You can unlock your account by following the below simple procedure:-
- Visit the Official website of Kaveri Online Portal.
- You will see the option of “Unlock Account” under the Login Section.
- Click on that option.
- On the next page, you will be asked to enter your registered Email ID and Mobile Number.
- Fill the Captcha Code.
- Once entered, click on Unlock Account option.
- Enter the OTP sent on your registered Mobile Number.
- Click on Submit button now.
- A Pop up message will appear on your screen states “Your account has been activated/Unlocked. You can recover your password .
- Click on that link to recover the password and then click on OK option.
- You will be asked to enter Email ID and Mobile Number for Password recovery procedure.
- Click on Send New Password button.
- You will receive your new login password on your registered mobile number.