The State Government of West Bengal has initiated or executed a new scheme for the students of the State and named is as “West Bengal Student Credit Card Scheme”. As a part of this Student Credit Scheme, a fixed amount i.e up to Rs 10 Lakh will be given to eligible students for further high education. Eligible Students can apply for this loan amount via official website and avail the benefits.
In this article, we are going to discuss each and every aspects related to West Bengal Student Credit Card Scheme. What are the eligibility criteria, important points to know about this West Bengal Student Credit Card Scheme etc.
West Bengal Student Credit Card Scheme 2021:-
We all know that Education is the primary right of all the students. But there is a section of people who are deprived of this right due to lack of Financial problem as they are not enough capable to bear the cost of high education. To keep these things in mind, West Bengal Government has introduced a new Scheme as a part of which Students can access a loan amount of Rs 10 Lakh for their high education.
West Bengal Student Credit Card Scheme 2021 – Objectives of WBSCCS:-
West Bengal Student Credit Card Scheme has been initiated with an aim to offer financial assistant to those students who can not bear the amount for their education. These Students can apply for loan amount of up to Rs 10 lakh with the help of which they can pursue their education. This Scheme somehow helps in reducing the Unemployment rate in the State as the Scheme also aims to make each and every students educated.
West Bengal Student Credit Card Scheme 2021 :- Eligibility Criteria for Student Credit Card Scheme:-
- Students from West Bengal State can avail the benefits under this scheme.
- Only Students of Class 10 or above are eligible for this scheme.
- Age should not be over 40 Years.
- Have been residing in West Bengal State for at least 10 years.
- Applicant Aadhaar Card
- Address/Residential Proof
- Age Certificate
- Ration Card
- Income Proof Certificate
- Bank Passbook
- Applicant Passport Size Photo
- Valid Mobile Number
- Eligible Students can access Rs 10 Lakh as a loan amount for their higher education.
- Students will be given a time period of 15 Years to repay the loan amount.
- Students of Class 10 or above can avail the benefits under this scheme.
- Rate of Interest on sanctioned loan amount is very low i.e around 4%.
- Students will be given a credit card under this scheme.
- One can withdraw a amount of up to Rs 10 Lakh from this Credit Card.
West Bengal Student Credit Card Scheme 2021 – Online Registration Procedure :-