The State Government of West Bengal has introduced a new scheme for the unorganized Sector workers. There are other schemes also launched earlier for the welfare of Construction workers or workers belongs to unorganized sectors. Some of these schemes are State Assisted Scheme of Provident Fund, Welfare Schemes for Building and Other Construction Workers, Social Security Schemes for Transport workers etc.
Now a new scheme has been executed and named as “Bina Mulya Samajik Suraksha Yojana” so that people or workers belong to unorganized sectors will live respectfully and save the fund for future.
Samajik Suraksha Yojana 2021 – Objective of Bina Mulya Samajik Suraksha Yojana 2021 :-
The main aim behind the execution of this Bina Mulya Samajik Suraksha Yojana is to integrate all other schemes and to provide a unchanging benefits to the unorganized section workers. This scheme i.e “Samajik Suraksha Yojana” has been launched with an aim to make the Unorganized Sector workers more strong.
Samajik Suraksha Yojana 2021 – Benefits of Bina Mulya Samajik Suraksha Yojana 2021 :-
- The West Bengal State Government will contribute a amount of Rs 25 along with the matching grant of Rs 30 i.e total amount Rs 55 per month to the beneficiary bank account.
- The State Government of West Bengal also bear the interest payable annually.
- Beneficiary, once attaining the age of 60, will get the total cumulative amount with interest in their bank account.
Samajik Suraksha Yojana 2021 – Eligibility Criteria :-
- Must be a permanent resident of West Bengal
- Must belong to Unorganized Sector.
- Applicant Aadhaar Card.
- Applicant Passport Size Photograph.
- Applicant Bank Details.
- Voter Id Card
- Visit the Bina Mulya Samajik Suraksha Yojana official website.
- Click on “New Registration” option.
- A beneficiary Registration form will open on your screen now.
- Fill all the details asked in the application form.
- Select the Worker Category from the drop down menu.
- Enter your Full name.
- Enter your DOB.
- Enter email id.
- Enter valid Mobile address as you will get your login user id and login password on your mobile number after the successful registration.
- Select the Proof of Identity (either Voter Id or Aadhaar).
- Select your Caste.
- Select the Ration Card, Khadya Sathi Number, if any.
- Select Religion.
- Select Gender.
- Select Martial Status.
- Enter Father’s /Mother’s Name.
- Mention Family Monthly Income.
- Select your State, District, Sub Division, Block, Ward, Pincode, Post Office and Police Station.
- Once done with all above steps, click on “Register” button.
- After the Successful Registration, you will receive your User Id and Login Password on your registered Mobile Number.
- Once you successfully registered for Samajik Suraksha Yojana, click on User Login option.
- Sign in to the portal using User name and Login Password.
- Click on Login button now.
- A User dashboard will appear on your screen.
- You will see a option “Update CAF”, Click on this button.
- You will now see 7 tabs on this page:-
- Fill the details in each tab.
- Once you done with all the tab, a new page will open asked you to download and upload the Form 1.
- Download the Form 1 and upload the same.
- You have done with the online application procedure.
- Visit the Official website of Bina Mulya Samajik Suraksha Yojana.
- Click on “Your Details Search” button.
- You will be asked to enter your registration number.
- Click on Search button now.