The State Government of Maharashtra, led by Shri Uddhav Thackeray, has made an announcement to provide a financial assistance of Rs 1500 to all the Auto Rickshaw as a part of “Autorickshaw Financial Assistance Scheme”.
The Maharashtra Government has sanctioned a fixed amount of Rs 107 crore to run this scheme smoothly. All the beneficiary can visit the Maharashtra Transport website and apply under this scheme. All the permit holders of Auto Rickshaw must ensure that their Aadhaar Card should be linked with the bank account to get the financial assistant of Rs 1500 in their bank account.
Auto Rickshaw Financial Assistance Scheme 2021 :- Auto Driver Yojana Scheme
We all know that Maharashtra Government has already announced a complete lockdown due to this Covid-19 pandemic. People who depends on their daily wages suffers a lot because of this lockdown as they fail to fulfill their basic needs due to lack of money.
Auto Rickshaw Permit holders are among those sections who are dependent on their daily earnings. The Maharashtra Government has launched this “Auto Driver Yojana Scheme” so that a small financial assistance will be given to the beneficiary one.
Auto Driver Scheme 2021 – Beneficiary List:-
- Auto Rickshaw Permit Holders
- Fatfat Service
- Rural Service
- Maxi Cab
- School Cabs
- Must be a citizen of Maharashtra.
- Must have a Driving License.
- Must be a Permit Holder and have a PSV Batch.
- Applicant Aadhaar Card.
- Applicant Photograph
- Bank Account Details
- Identity Proof.
- Vehicle Details.
- Visit the Maharashtra Transport Official website i,.e transport.maharashtra.gov.in
- You will see the option of “Autorickshaw Financial Assistance Scheme” on the home page of the website.
- Click on that option.
- On the next page, you will see the guidelines related to scheme.
- Read all the details carefully before applying for the scheme.
- Now, click on the “Apply Scheme” button.
- A new web page will open ask you to enter your Mobile Number and Captcha Code.
- Click on “Generate OTP” button.
- Authenticate the OTP sent on your registered mobile number.
- As soon as you verified the OTP, you will be redirected to new page where you will be asked to enter few details.
- First of all, you will have to select the Current RTO from the drop down.
- Enter the Vehicle Number.
- Re-enter your Vehicle Number
- Select the Application Type whether its for Self or for others.
- Now, enter your Driving License Number.
- Re-enter your Driving License Number.
- Now you will be asked whether you have Aadhaar Card or not?
- If you have Aadhaar Card with you, enter the Aadhaar Card Number and Captcha Code.
- Click on Submit button now.
- A One time Password will be sent on your registered mobile number, authenticate the same.
- Enter Captcha Code and click on submit button.
- A preview of your application form will appear on your screen.
- Click on Continue button.
- Your Application has been submitted successfully.
- A reference number or application number will be generated.
- Keep it safe or note it down for future reference.
- Visit the Maharashtra Transport Official website.
- Click on “Auto Rickshaw Financial Assistance Scheme” option.
- Enter your Mobile Number
- Enter Captcha Code.
- Authenticate the OTP.
- Click on Submit button.
- You have your application status on your screen now.