Similar to Last year, the Maharashtra Government Police has executed the concept or idea of Covid-19 ePass. This will help the citizens of Maharashtra State and those who have some urgency or needs to go outside for essentials work can apply online for ePass. One can apply for Maharashtra ePass Online by visiting the official website i.e Covid19.mhpolice.in. One will get the option to apply for both ePass types i.e inter-state or inter-district. One can choose the ePass type as per his/her needs. Citizens can also track the status of their application by visiting the official website.
In this article, we will discuss how to apply for Maharashtra ePass, how to check the application status, Important Guidelines for Maharashtra ePass and many more such topics.
Maharashtra ePass – Services or Essentials who don;t need to apply for ePass:-
- Hospital/Medical Staff
- Shops selling daily needs items.
- E-Commerce companies
- Agricultural Task
- Transport Department
- Medical Store
Maharashtra ePass – Important Guidelines for Maharashtra ePass :-
One must follow the below mentioned guidelines for Maharashtra ePass :-
- The Approval and rejection of the Maharashtra e Pass applied from your end will be done from Police Authorities end.
- Application form should be completely filled in English Language.
- Once the ePass Validity expire, don’t misuse it without any further authorization.
- Must carry a copy of ePass while travelling.
- You have to upload the documents asked in the application/registration form.
- Maharashtra ePass have some important details like your Vehicle Number, Personal details, so do not disclose this with anyone.
- Visit the Maharashtra Police Covid 19 official portal i.e covid19.mhpolice.in.
- You will see the option “Apply for Pass Here” on the main page.
- Click on that option.
- On the next page, a travel pass application form will appear on your screen.
- A Pop up window will appear asking “Do you need to Visit outside of Maharashtra?”
- Choose either Yes or No as per your preference.
- Click on submit button.
- Now fill the application form.
- Select the District/Police Commissionerate from the drop down menu.
- Enter your full name.
- Enter the travel date/ePass date (From and To).
- Enter your ten digit Mobile Number.
- Enter the Purpose of travel.
- Select the Travel type from drop down menu.
- Choose the Vehicle type.
- Enter Vehicle Number.
- Enter your valid email id.
- Select the starting as well as destination point.
- Enter the Co-Passengers details if there is any.
- Please choose from yes or no option for question “whether you are from containment zone or not?”
- Upload your Photograph and document.
- Click on Submit button.
- You will get a token id/number after the successful submission of your application form.
- Note it down for future reference.
- Visit the Maharashtra Police Covid-19 Official website.
- Click on “Click Status” option.
- Enter the Token Id.
- Click on Submit button.
- Your ePass Application Status will appear on your screen.