TSAR i.e Teacher’s Self Assessment Rubrics is a unique method of evaluation that helps the teachers to self-evaluate and think about their everyday activities and their teaching Job. As per the TSAR Guidelines and Rules, all the teachers must register on TSAR Web Portal for self Assessment. Teacher’s can evaluate themselves once every academic Year.
TSAR App – Teacher’s Self Assessment Rubrics 2021:-
We all know that Self Assessment or Evaluation plays a crucial role in improving the Teacher’s as well as School Growth. A teacher who does not think about his strategies and activities in class or schools, in future,will seem to be repetitive. Once the teacher begins his/her own research and look over the findings and problems in their teaching method or educational practices, he/she will easily find the places where more improvements are needed.
As we know, teachers are seen as the most valuable resources when it comes to the Education Sector. They have many duties in doing their tasks and play a lot of roles in their life to fulfill their responsibility. Some of the responsibilities are:
- Preparation of Teaching Courses
- Make the learning Process more ease and simple for all Students
- To make the Classroom Environment more creative and Learning
- Make a contribution in the development of the School.
- Participation in the Growth of School.
- Linkage with the Community.
- To make the Teaching-learning process more reflective and simple
- To address the Weakness and Strength of the teachers.
- To build up the skills of the teachers so that they can arrange the Schools related activities.
- Guide and support the teachers.
- To offers Continued Growth or development opportunities which further helps in build up the self confidence of teachers.
- Helps in Improving the Students Performance as well as the learning process too.
- Designing Learning Experience
- Knowledge and Understanding of Subjects
- Facilitating Learning Strategies
- Interpersonal Relationship
- School Development
- Professional Development
2) Performance Indicators – These are the activities which the teachers needs to be performed in both i.e inside or outside the classroom.
- Visit the Official website of TSAR Web Portal.
- On the homepage of the website, you will see the option of “Register”.
- Click on “Register” option.
- You will be redirected to the New User Registration Page.
- Click on “Click here for One Time Password (OTP).
- Authenticate the OTP and enter the OTP in given space.
- You will now be asked to enter the Email Id.
- Enter Your Employee Id/School Id/Mandal Id/District Id.
- Create the Login Password.
- Re-enter the Login Password.
- Click on Register option.
- You are successfully registered on the TSAR Web Portal.
- Visit the Official website of TSAR Web Portal i.e http://126.96.36.199:8020/tsarts
- You will see the option of “Login” on the main page of the website.
- Click on Login button.
- You will be redirected to Login Page.
- Once you entered all the details on above listed section, click on the “Confirm TSAR Data” option.