We all know that at this time we are suffering from a pandemic i.e Covid -19. This epidemic has had a great impact on the study of students as well. Now a days, education also become dependent on the Online system. There are lots of Online Teaching apps in the market which has been designed to facilitate the teachers, tutors and Institutes. It’s been very difficult for the teachers and Institutes to choose the best app for them which helps them to create the teaching or live classroom environment among the students.
In this article, we are going to discuss one of the teaching app which facilitate all the features and facility to teachers as well as Institute so that they can make the classroom or teaching more engaging and promising. The name of this app is “Teachmint App”.
Teachmint App – What is Teachmint App?
Teachmint App is a Indian Based online tutorial or teaching app which has been designed to make the teaching process more easier and friendly. The best part of this Online tutorial app is that its completely free i.e you don;y have to bear any cost for operating this app. Teachers, Tutors (Home as well as Coaching), Institutes can use this teachmint app for online or digital classes. The main thing which makes this app more interesting is its user interface. The app is very simple and user friendly as well as ease to use. One can use this app anytime and from anywhere and conduct their classes online.
Teachmint App – Features of Teachmint App:-
Teachmint App comes with a lots of in-built features, few of them are as follows:-
- 2 Way live classes with Recording – This means teachers can now record their live classes while interacting with the students.
- Create Doubt Sessions – Teachers have an option on this app to create the doubt sessions and chat online with the students to solve their queries.
- Language – Right now, the app supports the 11 languages, one can use their own native language for communication purpose.
- Assessment/MCQ Test – Teachers can conduct the Multi Choice Question assessment Online with automated evaluation via this app.
- Fee payment – Teachers can get their Fee easily via this app and also they can send the reminders for Fee Payment also.
- Live Class Time Table and Reminder Set – App also provide an option to set reminder for Live Classes and time tables.
- Attendance – The best part of this app is that it counts the attendance automatically, there is no need for roll calls on this app.
- Share Notes and Study Materials – App offers the option to share the study notes and materials online.
- Whatsapp Support – You can interact via Whatsapp also if you are facing any issue while using the app.
- Customer Support – You can also interact with the Customer executive for any queries related to this app.
- Webinars – Teachmint Experts do the webinars on tips and tricks to make the teaching process more effective.
- Live classes recording
- Conduct Live Classes
- Fee Managment
- More Engaging and promising teaching environment.
- Students doubt clear via Online chat.
- Live Attendance
- Sharing Online Study notes and materials.
- Interface of this app is very Simple and ease to use.
- App is completely free.
- If its comes to security, then don’t worry, this app is completely secure and safe.
- The main benefit of this app is that it’s comes with ads free policy.
- Data Consumption while Online classes is very low as compared to other Online teaching apps.
- App comes with the in-built reminder option so that teachers can set the reminders for their live classes, assessment, fee payment and time tables.
- Visit the Google Play Store (For Android Users) or Apple Store (For iOS Users).
- Search for “Teachmint” App.
- Tap the top most search result.
- Click on Install option to download the teachmint app.
- Once downloaded, open the app and enjoy the teachmint app services.
- First of all, you have to download the android emulator on your PC.
- You can download the Bluestack Android Emulator.
- Once the emulator downloaded, open it from the download folder.
- Install the Bluestack emulator and sync it with your Google Account.
- Now open the Bluestack and choose the option Playstore.
- Search for Teachmint app.
- Click on install button.
- Once downloaded, open the app on PC and use it.