To keep in mind the welfare of Poor People and Society, the State Government Of Kerala has introduced a number of Pension Schemes and a web Portal has been designed for that which was named as Sevana Pension Portal. The Official website Address of Sevana Pension Portal is https://welfarepension.lsgkerala.gov.in/.
In this artcile, we will discuss each and every aspect of the Sevana Pension 2021, its objectives, different Pension Schemes under the Sevana Pension Portal, Eligibility Criteria to Apply for Sevana Pension and many more such topics.
Sevana Pension 2021:-
The State Government of Kerala has introduced this Sevana Pension in order to provide the financial help to the needy people. The State Government of Kerala offers a number of Pension Schemes under which a fixed Pension amount will be given to the needy people like Old Age Citizens, Agricultural Workers,Widow, Disabled Person etc so that they can live their life respectfully and fulfill their Basic Requirements. The Social Welfare Department and Department of Labour of Kerala looks after this Sevana Pension Scheme.
Sevana Pension – Benefits and Features of Sevana Pension 2021:-
There are lots of Benefits of Sevana Pension, few of them are as follows:-
- Needy People will get a fixed Pension amount so that they can fulfill their basic needs.
- Old Age Citizens/Widow/Disabled People, with the help of this Sevana Pension, can live respectfully and their dependency for survival on other people will reduced now.
- A fixed amount of Rs 1500/month will be deposited to the beneficiary amount as a Pension Amount.
- Under the Sevana Pension Portal, a list of 5 Pension Scheme is available, beneficiary can apply for the the Pension Scheme as per their Choice.
- Agricultural Worker’s Pension Scheme
- Indira Gandhi National Old Age Pension Scheme
- Indira Gandhi National Disability Pension Scheme – Mentally/Physically Challenged
- Pension for Unmarried Women above 50 Years of Age
- Indira Gandhi National Widow Pension Scheme.
- Annual Income should not be more than Rs 1 Lakh.
- Age must be 60 Years or more.
- A Person who already receiving any Service or Family Pension can not apply under this Pension Scheme.
- Should be a permanent resident of Kerala State.
- If the person is a Income Tax Payer, he can not avail the benefits of this Scheme.
- Must worked as Agricultural Worker for at least 10 Years.
- Total land owned by applicant should not be more than 2 acre.
- Applicant should be a member of Kerala Agricultural Workers Welfare Fund.
- Should not have any Four Wheeler Vehicle.
- Plantations Workers can not apply under this Scheme.
- Applicant who are going to apply under this scheme must be a destitute.
- Applicant should not be retired from any renowned State or Central Government Post.
- If Applicant admitted to a Poor Home, he can apply for this Scheme.
- If a applicant resorts to habitual begging, he/she will not be eligible to apply under this scheme.
- Applicant must have the Medical Certificate of Disability or Proof issued by the Social Security Officer.
- Age should be 50 Years or above.
- Scheme will be applicable only for Unmarried Women.
- Applicant who is applying for this Pension Scheme should be a Widow.
- Should not be remarried.
- There is no such age limit to apply under this scheme.
- Fill the Application Form and Submit it to the Gram Panchayat/Municipality/Corporation Secretary.
- Enquiry will be conducted with in 45 days after the application submission.
- Beneficiary List will be finalized with in 45 days of the application, once the enquiry conducted.
- Beneficiary list will be submitted to the District Collector with in the 30 days.
- Once the District Collector Approved the Application,applicant will get the Pension amount from the next month.
- Visit the Official website of Sevana Pension.
- On the homepage, you will see the option of “Pension Search”.