The State Government of Karnataka has introduced a new web portal for the unemployed youth of the states where they can register themselves and enhance their skills and get opportunities for employment further. The Unemployed Youth of Karnataka State will get proper training through the Training Center which helps in enhancing their skills and provide them an opportunity to get the employment.
In this article, we will discuss how to get register on Kaushalya Karnataka Portal, Login Procedure on Kaushalya Karnataka Portal, How to register for Training Provider on Kaushalya Karnataka Portal.
Kaushalya Karnataka – Apply Online or Registration process :-
If you are an Aspirant and looking for Online registration on Kaushalya Karnataka Portal, follow the below simple steps :-
- Visit the Official website of Kaushalya Karnataka Portal – kaushalkar.com
- On the homepage, a option is available for “Registration”.
- Choose the “Aspirant” option under the registration Section.
- You will be redirected to below page.
- Click on Skills option.
- On the next page, you will be asked to enter your Aadhaar Number.
- Enter Your Aadhaar Number and once done, click on Next button.
- Now a new User registration form for Aspirant will open on your screen.
- There are Six sections or tab you need to fill:-
1) Personal Details
- Under the Personal Details tab, you will be instructed to enter Your Name, Mobile Number, Email Address, Your DOB, Gender, Martial Status, Religion, Category and whether you are specially abled or not.
- Under the Specific Classification tab, choose the Trainee Classification from the drop down.
- In the next tab, you will be asked to enter the details related to your Parents/Guardian. Enter the name of either your Father, Mother or Guradian.
- Now enter your address details i.e Current Address as well as Permanent Address. If the Current and Permanent address are same, then choose “Yes” on the option of “Is your permanent address same as current address” else enter your permanent address details.
- Now, you will be asked to enter Your Educational Details like Stream, Subjects, Language Known, Year of Passing, Skills Sought, Training Duration Required, Willing to take Apprenticeship or not etc.
- The final step is about Employment Details where you will be asked to fill whether you are currently employed or not, Any previous Job Experience, Willing to Migrate or not, Expected Salary.
- Also you have to upload the relevant documents asked in the form like Education Proof Documents, Age Proof, Your CV, Photograph and any Certification if there.
- Once done with all above mentioned steps, click on Send OTP option.
- Authenticate the Otp.
- Click on Submit option.
- You have successfully registered on Kaushalya Karnataka Portal.
- Visit the Official website of Kaushalya Karnataka Portal
- Login option is available on the homepage, click on that.
- Choose the Kaushalkar Option under the Login Section and click on it.
- Go to the official website of Kaushalya Karnataka.
- Choose the login option.
- You will be now redirected to Login Page of Kaushalya Karnataka Portal.
- Forgot Password option is available on this page, click on that.
- Go to official website of Kaushalya Karnataka.
- Click on “Trainee Provider” option under the Registration Section.
- Training Provider Application Form will open in front of you.
- You will see the four steps in the application form:-
1) General Details
- Under the General tab, you will be asked to enter the Name of the Training Provider, Type of Training Provider, Background of the Training Provider, Past Experience in Skilling, Website Details, Head Details, Email id of the Head/MD/CEO, Mobile Number, Address details.
- Upload the relevant documents asked like Address Proof.
- Choose the Scheme.
- Click on Next option.
- On the next page, you will be asked to enter the financial details like Year of Corporation, PAN Number, Tax Account Number of the Trainee Provider and upload the documents like Certificate of Incorporation, PAN and TAN Proof.
- Click on next button.
- On the next page, enter your skilling experience details like number of years of experience in skill development, total number of trainees trained for last three financial years, total number of trainees placed, Recognition or Awards Details
- Once done with all above steps, click on submit option.