Umang means Unified Mobile Application For New-age Governance. Umang App is a Unique Well know Portal introduced by Ministry of Electronics and Information Technology and National e-Governance Division to promote the Mobile Governance among the citizens in our country. Umang App enables their users to view or navigate different services centers such as EPF, PAN, Aadhaar, DigiLocker, Gas Booking etc. Customers can avail all these services in a single platform. One can access the Umang Services via Smartphone, PC, Desktops etc.
Umang App :-
Umang App serves as a Unique Interface for all the citizens of India with the help of which one can get the Central and State Government Services. Umang App also offers the major services from Local Authorities and other private service. Umang App available in 13 different languages which makes the Umang App interface simple, ease to use and user friendly. Till now, one can avail approx 20525 services.These services includes the 219 State as well as Central Government Departments. In a simple word, Umang is a Single Common Platform to avail the Central as well as State Government Services like, LPG Cylinder Booking, EPF Check, NPS, Aadhaar related work etc.
Umang App Features:-
Umang App was launched with several in-built features.Some of them are as follows:-
- With the help of Umang App, one can avail the Government Services (State as well as Central ) via Common Platform.
- This App is available in 13 different languages including English.
- One can pay the Utility Bills on this app.
- Umang App also offers the services like DigiLocker, Aadhaar etc.
- One can access this App on Smartphone, PC and Tablets.
- Umang App offers approx 1051 Services to the citizens of India and in addition, there are approx 19474 Utility Bill paying Services.
- Umang App is well known for its better Customer Support Service.
- Umang App has in-built Weather Forecast service.
- Visit the Google Play store ( For Android Users) or Apple Stores (For iOS Users).
- Search for Umang App.
- Tap the top most search result.
- Click on the Install button to download the Umang App.
- Once downloaded, Enjoy the app services.
- Open the Umang App.
- You will be instructed to enter the registered Mobile Number.
- Authenticate the One time Password sent on your Mobile Number.
- You will now be asked to create the MPIN.
- Please note that this MPIN is very important as it will help you while login to this Umang Portal.
- Once the Umang MPIN Created, your Registration Process complete successfully.
- Open the Umang App on your Device.
- Enter the Registered Mobile Number.
- Enter the Login MPIN as a password.
- Click on Login option.
- Open the Umang App on your device.
- Login to the Portal using Registered Mobile Number and MPIN as Password.
- On the home page or main dashboard, select the option “Employee Centric”.
- There are two options under this Employee Centric Section 1) View Passbook and 2) Raise Claim.
- Choose the Second One i.e Raise Claim..
- You will now be instructed to enter the UAN Number.
- Authenticate the OTP sent on your registered Mobile Number.
- Choose the Claim Type and Click on Submit button.
- Note down the reference Number for future purpose and to monitor the EPF Withdrawal Status.
- Open the Umang App.
- Login to the Umang Portal.
- Choose the “View Passbook” option under the “Employee Centric” Section.
- You will be asked to enter the UAN Number.
- Authenticate the One time password sent on your registered mobile number.
- You will have your passbook on your screen.