TN Tamilnadu Tnvelaivaaippu
The Government of Tamil Nadu has launched a new portal “TN Tnvelaivaaippu” with an aim to help the applicant who are looking for Jobs. The Tnvelaivaaippu Portal is a combination of all the Job exchange services in the state of Tamil Nadu. Earlier, Citizens of Tamil Nadu had to visit the Employment Exchange Office for the Registration as well as Renewal purpose but now with the help of Tnvelaivaaippu Portal, applicant can now register on the portal as well as Renewal request can also be done via this portal through Online mode. This Portal helps the applicant to get relief from the Physical Visit at Employment Exchange Office.
Objectives of Tnvelaivaaippu Portal:-
- Tnvelaivaaippu Portal avails the benefit of Online Registration, Online Renewal Services for Job Applicant.
- Tnvelaivaaippu Portal was launched with an aim to create a database of deserving and talented applicant from the Employment Exchange Offices Register.
- Applicant can get the information related to application deadlines, Employment future trends etc.
- To Promote the employment among the Job Applicant through Vocational Guidance.
TN Tnvelaivaaippu Portal Online Registration Process:-
- Visit the official website of TN Tnvelaivaaippu.
- On the Homepage, click on the link of “Click Here to Visit the Employment Exchange Website.
- Click on the above link.
- As soon as you click on above link, you will be re-directed to Tnvelaivaaippu Empower official website.
- Click on “New User” option.
- As soon as you click on “New User” option, you will be directed to new page where you will see some Guidelines and Terms and Conditions.
- Click on “I Agree” option.
- Now, New User Registration Page will open on your screen.
- Enter all the details asked in the Registration form.
- Enter Your Full Name.
- Enter Your Father’s Name.
- Enter Your Date of Birth.
- Enter Email Id (Not Mandatory)
- Enter Your Mobile Number.
- Create the User Id and Login Password
- Re-enter the Login Password for Tnvelaivaaippu Portal.
- Enter Your Family Card Number.
- Enter Aadhaaar Card Number.
- Fill the Captcha Code.
- Once done with all above steps, click on Save Button.
- You have successfully registered on Tnvelaivaaippu Portal.
TN Tnvelaivaaippu Login :-
- Visit the Official website of Tnvelaivaaippu Portal i.e tnvelaivaaippu.gov.in
- On the Homepage, click on the option of “Click here to Visit the Employment Exchange Website.
- You will be directed to Tnvelaivaaippu Login Page.
- Fill the details in each section or tab.
- Once done with all the steps mentioned above, click on save button.
- You will see the Acknowledgement Receipt on your screen.
- Download the same for future reference.
- Once you successfully registered on Tnvelaivaaippu Portal, collect your relevant documents and submit it for Verification Purpose.
- After the successful verification process, applicant will be given a Employment Exchange Registration Card having basic details as well as Renewal Date.
TN Tnvelaivaaippu Renewal of Employment Exchange – Tnvelaivaaippu Renewal Process:-
- Visit the Official website of Tnvelaivaaippu Portal.
- On the homepage,Click on the option of ” Click here to Visit Employment Exchange Website”.
- That will re-direct you to Tnvelaivaaippu Employment Exchange Official webiste.
- You will see the Login page on your homescreen.
- Click on “Renewal” option.
- A pop up Window will open in front of you.
- You will now be instructed to enter the User name and Login Password.
- Now, on the next page, you will get the option to renew your Employment Exchange Card.
- Employment Exchange Card is valid for three years and after that you have to apply for renewal process.
Tnvelaivaaippu Mobile App Download:-
- Visit the Google Play Store.
- Search for “Velai Vaaippu”.
- Tap the top most search result.
- Click on Install button to download the Velai Vaaippu App.