PFMS stands for Public Financial Management System, a portal introduced by the Office of the Controller General Of Accounts, Government of India with an aim to provide the facility of different Government Schemes and Scholarships, the financial benefits or assistance will directly hand over to the beneficiary account via DBT. In this article, we will discuss each and every aspect of PFMS, how to login to PFMS, how to check the payment Status and many such more.
PFMS Portal :-
If your a student as well as beneficiary of any Government Schemes or Scholarships, then this Portal is very useful for you as PFMS Portal avail the benefits of check your payment status via online through the Portal from anywhere and at any time.
PFMS is a part of the Nation’s Core Banking System. All the financial assistant whether its Scholarships or Government Schemes will be given to Beneficiary via DBT so that beneficiary will get the benefits of these schemes at right time. DBT ( Direct Benefit Transfer) was introduced by the Government of India for selected schemes and states earlier. Whatever the amount or Financial assistance given to Beneficiary will directly transferred to their bank account through DBT. To get the Financial help, one must have the Bank Account and that must be linked to Aadhaar Card. Today, one can avail the benefits of almost all the Government Schemes and Scholarships on this PFMS Portal.
Objective of PFMS Portal:-
PFMS Portal was launched with an aim to provide the Financial amount granted to Beneficiary whether its a Scholarship or Government Schemes Financial Help directly to their bank account at right time. We all know that there are lots of people in our country who have applied for Scholarship and Government Schemes for Financial assistance, however not received the amount on time. There are lots of cases where deserving candidates does not qualify for Government Schemes and Scholarships. To keep these things in mind and to make avail the benefits of Schemes and Scholarships to deserving and beneficiary people, PFMS Portal was launched by the Government of India.. One can track the Payment Status of their applied Schemes and Scholarships via this PFMS Portal. There are lots of other features in-built in this Portal like Monitoring, Fund Reporting, Accounting, Tracking etc.
Check your Payment Status on PFMS Portal:-
If you want to check the status of your Payment on PFMS Portal, follow the below simple steps:-
- Visit the official website of PFMS Portal i.e pfms.nic.in
- On the Homepage, you will see the option of “Know Your Payments”.
- Click on the option of “Know Your Payments”.
- As soon as you click on above option, below web page will open on your screen.
- Visit the official website of PFMS Portal i.e pfms.nic.in.
- On the homepage, you will see the option of “Track NSP Payments”.
- Click on the option of “Track NSP Payments”.
- As soon as You click on above option, below page will open in front of you.
- Visit the Official website of PFMS Portal.
- On the homepage, you will see the option of Login.
- Click on that option, that will re-direct you to PFMS Login Page.
- Enter the Details asked.
- Enter Your Username.
- Enter Your PFMS Login Password.
- Click on Log in option.
- Visit the Official website of PFMS Portal.
- Click on Login option from the homepage.
- On PFMS Login Page, choose the forgot Password option.
- As soon as you click on Forgot Password option, below page will open on your screen.
- Enter Your Login Id or Email Id.
- If you enter your Login Id, click on “Verify Login Id” option or If you choose the option of Email Id, click on Send OTP option.
- In case of Email Id option, you have to authenticate the OTP sent on your registered Email Id.
- Fill the Captcha Code.
- Click on Continue button.
- On the next page, you will be asked to create new password.
- Agricultural Engineering
- Agricultural Extension.
- Agricultural Marketing
- AID for Disaster Relief
- Advanced Technology for Accelerator.
- 5G Connectivity Test Bed
- Action Research
- Action Research and Study on Judicial Reforms
- Administrative Reforms and Pensioners Scheme.
- Assistance to Ship Building, Research and Development
- Assistance to State Agencies for Intra-State Movement of Foodgrains and FPS Dealers Margin under NFSA.
- Assistance to Voluntary Organisation for OBCS.
- PFMS Portal avail the benefit of transferring the amount direct to the beneficiary bank account.
- One can avail and know about the various Government Schemes and Scholarships Information via this Portal.
- One can track their Payment Status on this Portal.
- PFMS Portal also avail the option to track the Scholarship Status to the beneficiary one.
- This Portal helps the Government to recognize the deserving or beneficiary candidate through which the financial assistance provided by Government given to right candidate.
- Allahabad Bank
- Andhra Bank
- Axis Bank
- Bank Of Baroda.
- Bank Of India
- Bank Of Maharashtra
- Canara Bank
- Citi Bank
- Dena Bank
- HDFC Bank
- ICICI Bank
- IDBI Bank
- Corporation Bank
- Central bank of India
- Karur Vysya Bank
- Oriental Bank Of Commerce
- Punjab National Bank
- RBL Bank
- State Bank of India
- Punjab and Sind Bank
- Standard Chartered Bank
- Syndicate Bank.