We all know that Gujarat is well known and one of the top ranked State if it comes to business. And IFP i.e Investor Facilitation Portal” plays a vital role in order to make the Gujarat as Business Model State. In this article, we will discuss about IFP Portal, how to login in IFP Portal, IFP Registration and many more features of IFP portal.
ifp | ifp gujarat login | ifp gujarat gov | ifp gujarat portal login | ifp portal registration | ifp gujarat helpline number
IFP Stands for Investor Facilitation Portal or you can say that it is a one stop shop for investors to promote them with all the latest details concerning investment opportunities in Gujarat. It is the primary point of contact for all likely investors. Information such as State Government Industrial Policy, industrial Parks, target industries etc. can be found here. IFP Portal even makes it easier to file all the required forms online, pay online facility, Download the Certificates Online and many more such services.
IFP Portal Registration Procedure:-
If you are a Investor and looking for registration on IFP Portal, follow the below simple steps:-
- Visit the official website of IFP Portal i.e ifp.gujarat.gov.in
- On the homepage, you will see the option of “New Investor Registration”.
- Click on New Investor Registration option.
- A Registration page will open in front of you.
- Enter all the details asked in the registration form like Your Name, PAN Number, Company Name, Mobile Number, Email Id.
- You will be asked to create your Password too in the registration form. Login User id will be your Email Id.
- Create the Login Password for IFP Portal.
- Once done, fill the captcha Code and click on Generate OTP button.
- Authenticate the one time password sent to your registered mobile number.
- You have successfully registered on IFP Portal.
- Visit the official website of IFP Portal.
- On the homepage, you will see the option of Login.
- Click on that option, IFP Login Portal will oprn on your screen.
- IFP Portal offers the Investors a single platform where they can create as well as Submit their Assignment.
- Investors can submit the application fee via Online process with the help of this IFP Portal.
- IFP Portal offers the option of tracking the application status to the investors.
- Investors can download the Applied certificates once approved from the concerned department.
- IFP Portal helps in making the process more transparent and faster.
- Know Your Approvals – We all know that there are lots of approvals required while setting a new business. On this IFP portal, Investors can get a full list of all the documents and approval required whether its Licenses, Registration and NOCs .
- Common Application Form – Investors have to fill the Industry related details in the Common Application Form. This form enables the Investors not to fill the details again and again for different approvals as the the details you entered in this Common Application form will be filled out automatically.
- Digitally Signed Certificates – Once the Approval is granted for the certificates applied by Investors, he/she will be given a Digitally Signed Certificate copy via Online method.
- Grievance Redressal :- Under this Section, One can raise a Grievance which will be looked by concerned department and will be solved out with in the time slot.
- Digi Locker – A new factor added to IFP Portal which enables the Investors to upload the documents like Aadhaar Card, PAN Card, Proof Certificates etc.
- Risk Based Inspections – This portion of IFP Portal is basically designed to minimize the human involvement in Inspection process.
- Integrated Payment Facility – This facility enables the users to pay the registration fee for all the approvals he applied for as a single payment.
- Monitoring Mechanism – This option under the IFP Portal enables the Officers to track the application status as well as monitor the performance of each office.
- Online Tracking, SMS/Email Alerts – This option enables the Investors to track their Application Status.