Antyodaya Anna Yojana is another Project or action plan executed by the Government of India under the Ministry of Food Supply and Consumer Affairs. Antyodaya Anna Yojana would provide the poorest citizens of the country with 35kg of food grains per household, thus benefiting the various individuals. Under this scheme, a ration card is given to families living in poverty so that they can fulfill their basic needs i.e food.
The Government of India has agreed to implement Antyodaya Anna Yojana and this time the handicapped people can also take advantage of the scheme by demanding a ration card.As a part of this scheme,the State Government will take care of the beneficiary. As a part of Antyodaya Anna Scheme, the cardholder receives 35 kg of grains, comprising 20 kg wheat and 15 kg rice.
This Antyodaya Anna Scheme would support all the Handicapped individuals whose name appears in the list of this scheme.In both urban and rural areas, this initiative of Central Government would help the disadvantaged or financially weaker section. As a part of this scheme, beneficiary will get the wheat at Rs 2 per kg and paddy at Rs 3 per kg so that financially weaker section won’t be hungry.
Antyodaya Anna Yojana 2021 Objective:-
The main motive behind the execution of this Antyodaya Anna Yojana is to avail the ration/food for the weaker section people as we know that many people in our country are so weak that they can not afford food. To get rid out of this problem, the Government released a card i.e Antyodaya Anna Ration Card to support these families.
New Update on Antyodaya Anna Yojana 2021:-
In order to make families living under the poverty line simpler, the Government of India has initiated a number of plans and Antyodaya Anna Yojana is one of them. It provided the ration for food at less money to the people who live below the poverty line. A new step has been taken by Government, now physically handicapped people can also avail benefits under this scheme. The beneficiary families will get a ration of 35 kg each moth.
Antyodaya Anna Yojana Benefits:-
- Physically Handicapped people will get the advantage under this scheme.
- Beneficiary will get 35 kg food grains comprising 20 kg wheat and 15 kg rice.
- Beneficiary will get Wheat at Rs 3 per kg and Rice at Rs 2 per kg.
- Beneficiary or Financially Weaker section will get a Card named as “Antyodaya Anna Ration Card” through which they buy ration for food.
- Only Poor family or weaker section can avail the benefits under this scheme.
- Applicant Aadhaar Card.
- Address Proof.
- Identity Proof.
- Applicant Passport Size Photo.
- Income Certificate must required.
- Interested one have to visit the Food Supply Department Office.
- You will be given an application form.
- Enter all the details asked.
- Attached the relevant documents.
- Submit the application form.
- Concerned Department will verify the application form.
- If all looks good, you will be given a Antyodaya Ration Card.
- You can also check you name in the beneficiary list.