The Government of Tamil Nadu has started issuing the TNPDS Smart Cards (Ration Card). The main motive behind the execution of this TNPDS Smart Card is to bring the transparency in the distribution system of Ration Card.
Those who have not applied for TNPDS Smart Card can follow the below article to apply for this Smart Card. Applicants can apply for Ration Card as per their Choice i.e whether they wish to apply for White Ration Card or Green Ration Card.
Services One can avail On TNPDS Portal:-
- Apply for TNPDS Smart Card
- Track Application Status for TNPDS Smart Card
- Reprint the Smart Card
- Address Change on Smart Card
- Add Member on Smart Card
- Family Head Member Change
- Remove Family Member Name
Apply for TNPDS Smart Card Online:-
- Visit the official website of TNPDS Portal.
- Click on “Smart Card Application”option.
Track the Application Status of TNPDS Smart Card on Portal:-
- Visit the webiste.
- Click on “Smart Card Application Status” option.
- Enter the Reference Number.
- Click on Submit.
Correction in TNPDS Ration Card through Portal:-
- Click on the link – https://www.tnpds.gov.in/login.xhtml
- As soon as you click on above link, a new page will open.
- Enter the Mobile Number.
- Enter the Captcha Code.
- Enter Submit Button.
- A new page will open, choose the option you want to update (Address, Add Member, Head of Family Change etc.).
- Upload all the relevant documents.
- Submit the application.
TNPDS Smart Card Re-Print Process:-
- Visit the Official website of TNPDS i.e tnpds.gov.in
- You will see the option of “Reprint Smart Card”.
- Click on Reprint Smart Card option.
- Enter your registered Mobile Number.
- Fill the Captcha Code.
- Click on Submit button.
- You will see the option of Reprint Smart Card.
- Click on that link to reprint your card.
TNPDS Helpline Number:-