The Government of India has launched a number of small saving schemes for the welfare of the citizens of India. Sukanya Samriddhi Yojana is one them which is implemented to give benefits to the girl child by the Government of India. It is considered as one of the highest return investment scheme.
Under this scheme, a account will be opened in Post office or Banks (Private/Public) in the name of the girl child. One need to deposit the Fixed amount as per their wish and they will get the good amount after the maturity period with attracted rate of Interest.
Also Checked – Vivah Anudan Yojana
Sukanya Samriddhi Yojana Account open details:-
One can open the Sukanya Samriddhi Yojana Account by 2 methods:-
1) From Post Office
2) From Any Authorized Bank (Private/Public)
One need to Visit either Post Office or Bank and asked for Sukanya Samriddhi Yojana Account form. Fill all the details asked in the form and attached the documents required and Submit the form to the Bank/Post office staff.
Documents Required to Apply under Sukanya Samriddhi Yojana:-
- Girl Child Birth Certificate.
- Address Proof (Applicant’s Parents)
- Identity Proof (Applicant’s Parents)
The main fields of the Sukanya Samriddhi Yojana are:-
- Applicant Name.
- Applicant Parents Name.
- Applicant Date of Birth
- Address Details.
- KYC Documents Details
- Identity Proof of Applicant Parents.
- One can open the account under Sukanya Samriddhi Yojana by depositing a small amount of Rs 250/- only.
- One can get attracted Rate of Interest on his/her investment under this scheme.
- One can get relief in Tax up to amount of Rs 1.50 Lakh under section 80c of the Income Tax Act.
- The biggest advantage of this scheme is that whatever the interest you will get on your investment will be the tax free amount.