PMKVY (Pradhan Mantri Kaushal Vikas Yojana) has been launched by the Prime Minister Narendra Modi in order to provide better employment opportunities to the youth. The aim behind this scheme is to get rid of the unemployment problem in the country. Through this scheme, eligible candidate will get skill training as per their excellence.
Eligible candidates will get skill training from Training Center and based on their skills, they will get better job opportunities in future. As it is a skill training scheme launched by Central Government, the cost of training bears itself by Government.
Also Check – Svanidhi Yojana
Sector Skills Counter List Under PM Kaushal Vikas Yojana:-
- Applicant must be a resident of India.
- One whose age is under 12 year can get Skill Training under this scheme.
- One who are in middle school or complete graduation can also avail benefits under this scheme.
- Either Unemployed or one who are working can avail skill training from the training center.
- Applicant’s Aadhaar Card.
- Applicant’s Passport Size Photo.
- High School/Intermediate Mark Sheet.
- Applicant’s Parent’s Aadhaar Card.
- Visit the official website of PM Kaushal Vikas Yojana.
- You will have “Quick Link” option on the homepage of the website.
- Click on the “Quick Link” option, you will get multiple options there, choose the “Skill India” one and click on it.
- As soon as you click on “Skill India” option, you will be redirected to new page.
- Choose the second option i.e “Register as a Candidate” and click on it.
- As soon as you click on this option, a new page will open in front of you.
- Under this scheme, School dropouts candidate can also avail benefits.
- Candidate will get the better Job Opportunities in future on the basis of their skill training program under this scheme.
- As this scheme has launched by central government, Skill training program is completely free. The Cost of training bears by government itself.
- There are approx.40 technical skills programs under this scheme and eligible candidates can get trained as per their merit.