The Prime Minister of India, Shri Narendra Modi has launched a special Scheme named as “PM Svanidhi Yojana” for Street vendors, Small shopkeepers etc. As we all know that due to Covid-19, lots of people have lost their jobs. This pandemic affects all sections of people, but lower section people like roadside, Street Vendors, Small Shopkeepers who depends on the daily wages are mostly affected due to the Covid-19.
To relief them,the Government of India has launched this scheme under which eligible or beneficiary one will be given loan of up to Rs 10,000 so that he can manage his livinghood during this disaster.
Also Check – PMJDY – Pradhan Mantri Jan Dhan Yojana
Important Guidelines (Eligibility Criteria ) :- Click Here
Who can Register under PM Svanidhi Yojana:-
- Roadside Shops Owner
- Fruit and Vegetables Seller
- Laundary Shop Owner
- Paan Shops Owner
- One who use the Cart to carry the goods.
Note :- Applicant Mobile must linked to Aadhaar Card.
- Visit the official website of PM Svanidhi Scheme.
- You will see the option of “Planning to Applying for Loan” on homepage.
- Click on “View More” option.
- You will be redirected to below page.
- Click on “View/Download form” link.
- An Application form will open.
- Download it on your device and take a print out of it.
- Enter all the details asked.
- Attached all the relevant documents.
- Submit the form to the nearest Lenders (Institution who provides the Loan – It will be bank, NBFC etc.)
Also Check – Atal Pension Yojana | APY
- On the homepage of the website, you will see the option of “Scheme Guidelines”