The Government of India has launched a new Scheme for the welfare of farmers named as “PM Kisan Samman Nidhi Yojana. Under this scheme, farmers will avail the financial assistance as a part of benefits. A fixed amount of Rs 6000/- per year will be deposited in the beneficiary account , but this amount will be deposited in three phase by the Government of India. They will get Rs 2000 on every installment and thus get three installment per year.
Also Check – PMMSY | Pradhan Mantri Matsya Sampada Yojana
Eligibility Criteria for PM Kisan Samman Nidhi Yojana:-
- Must have a Bank Account.
- Only Small and Marginal level farmers qualify for this scheme.
- Those who don’t have their own land can not avail the benefits under this scheme.
- Identity Card.
- Aadhaar Card
- Bank Account Details.
- Land Details.
- Applicant Passport Size Photo.
- Visit the official website of PM Kisan Samman Nidhi Yojana.
- Click on “New Farmer Registration” under Farmer’s Corner tab.
- On the next page, enter Aadhaar Card Number.
- Enter Security Code.
- One done with the above steps, click on search button.
- A new application form will open in front of you.
- Enter the information asked.
- Click on Submit Button.
- Your Registration process has completed now.
- Note down the Reference/Application number for future purpose.
- They can know about the scheme.
- They can Register themselves on portal.
- Application Track process.
- One can get the helpline Number too.