We have already discussed in our previous article how to check the Provident Fund Balance or Passbook by using Universal Account Number.
In this article we are going to discuss how one can withdraw his/her PF balance or claim for PF Withdrawal. One can withdraw his/her PF balance from EPF website by using the UAN number.
You must be aware of some key points before you are going to apply for PF Withdrawal:-
- Your UAN must be linked to Aadhaar Card, PAN and Bank Account.
- Your Mobile Number must be linked to UAN Number.
- Visit the official website of UAN Portal.
- Choose the “For Employees” option under Services section.
- Click on ” Member Passbook” option.
- You will be redirected to Login Page.
- Enter UAN Number and Password.
- Enter the security Code.
- Click on “Login” button.
- On the homepage, You will see the option of Manage.
- Choose the option of KYC Under the Manage Section.
- You will be redirected to the KYC details page.
- Check all the details, if all looks good, move to Online Services Option.
- Enter the four digit of Your Account Number.
- Click on Verify button.
- You will be directed to a new page having some guidelines.
- Read all the instructions carefully.
- Click on Yes button.
- On the next page you have to select the details asked.
- Select the Purpose for PF Withdrawal.
- Select the amount required.
- Once you have done with all the steps, click on Submit button.
- Once the verification has been done from Employer’s end, your amount will be deposited on your bank account.
Also Check – PPF | Public Provident Fund
How to Check your claim Status?
- Visit the Official website of EPFO.
- Login to the Portal Using UAN and Password.
- On the main page, you will see the option of “View Claim Status”.