PAN Card is considered as a National Identity Proof and can be used for many purposes. PAN Card is basically issued by the Income Tax Department of India and it is of 10 digits (Alphanumeric). One can use PAN Card as an identity Proof for various purposes like, in Government offices, banks etc.
You can apply online for PAN Card as well as you can track the the application status of your PAN Card via online method.
Also Check – CSC Certificate | How to get CSC Certificate
Important Documents required while applying for PAN Card:-
Basically you need to submit only three documents while applying for PAN Card, these are:-
- Applicant’s Identity Proof.
- Applicant’s Resident Proof.
- Applicant’s Date of Birth Proof.
- Visit the official website of UTITSL
- Choose the “Apply PAN Card” option under “For PAN Cards” option on the homepage of web potal.
- As soon as you click on “Apply PAN Card”, a new page will open in front of you as shown below.
- Choose the first option i.e PAN Card as an Indian Citizen/NRI. Once you click on this link, a new page will open.
- As you are applying for a New PAN Card, click on first option as marked above.
- You will redirected to a new web page.
- Select the Status of the Application from the drop down menu.
- Once done, select the PAN Card Mode option.
- Now click on “Submit” button.
- As soon as you click on “Submit” button, an application form will open in a new web page, You will have a pop up menu on your application form screen. Note down the Id mentioned on that screen.
- On the Application form, you will see there are six sections, fill each one and upload all the mandatory documents at the end.
- Now pay the fee via online mode and take print out of the application.
- Visit the nearest UTITSL and submit the application.