The Government of Madhya Pradesh had launched a new portal to provide the benefits to the farmers of their state. The Portal named as “MP E-Uparjan Porta”. On this portal, farmers can sell their crops/goods on Minimum Support Price.
Objective/Motive of MP E-Uparjan Portal:-
The main motive behind launching this portal is to give the best price of crops/goods to the farmers and to ensure that no farmers suffered any type of losses. All the farmers will get the Minimum Support Price for their goods.
Guidelines for Registration on MP E-Uparjan Portal:-
Before apply for registration on MP E-Uparjan Portal, read the below guidelines carefully:-
- Applicant Farmers must have Aadhaar Card and Samagra Id.
- They will be register on Portal only when they have Aadhaar and Samagra Id.
- Must have Bank Account.
- Mobile Number must be linked to Aadhaar.
- Visit the MP E-Uparjan Website.
- Choose the “Rabi 2020-21” option.
- On the next page, click on the link “Farmer Registration Application for Rabi”
- A new page will open, you will show some guidelines here. Read it Carefully.
- Enter either Mobile Number, Farmer Code or Samagra Id.
- Fill the Security Code.
- Click on Search button.
- As soon as you click on search button, you will be redirected to new page having an application form.
- Enter all the information asked related to your land, bank account etc.
- Re-check all the information.
- Click on Submit Button.
- Acknowledgement Number will be shown on your screen.
- Note it down for future reference.
- Visit the official website.
- On the homepage, choose the option “Kharif 2020-21”
- Enter the information asked.(Either Farmer Code, Mobile Number or Samagra Id)
- Enter the security Code.
- Click on “Search Farmer” option.
- Your result will appear on your mobile screen.
- Visit the Google Play Store.
- Search for MP Kisan App.
- Tap on the top most search result.
- Click on Install button to download the MP Kisan App.