The Government of Bihar has launched a scheme named “Mukhya Mantri Kanya Utthan Yojana” in order to get rid of the problems like Child marriage and miscarriage. The main aim behind this scheme is to encourage the families on Girl Child birth and therefore state government has decided to provide financial assistance or help on girl child birth under “Mukhya Mantri Kanya Utthan Yojana”. This Nitish Kumar Government Scheme will also helpful in improving the women education level.
Also Check – Haryana Mahila Samriddhi Yojana
Financial Support under Mukhya Mantri Kanya Utthan Yojana:-
Under the Kanya Utthan Yojana, One can get relief fund in three stages:-
- On the Birth Of Girl Child:- Family registered under Kanya Utthan Yojana will get Rs 2000 on the birth of a girl child. They will get the second payment of Rs 1000 when the child become one year old and final repayment of Rs 2000 will be done on completion of Vaccination.
- On Clearing Intermediate Exam:- Beneficiary girl will get the relief fund of Rs 10,000 for further education once she passed the Intermediate Examination.
- On Clearing Graduation:- Beneficiary Girl will get the financial assistance of Rs 25,000 once she passes the graduation from any college.
- One should be a permanent resident of Bihar.
- Beneficiary should be belong to Poor family (BPL).
- It is mandatory for beneficiary girl to unmarried.
- Beneficiary Girl will not avail the benefit of this scheme if any family member have a Government Job/Post.
- High School/Intermediate Mark Sheet.
- Identity Proof (Voter Id Card)
- Aadhaar Card.
- Residence Proof.
- Applicant Passport Size Photo.
- Bank Account Details.
- Visit the official website of E-Kalyan Bihar.
- Click on Link 1 (For Students Registration and Login only).
- As soon as you click on this link, a new web page having guidelines details will open in front of you.
- Read all the guidelines carefully.
- Click on the above link marked as arrow Another guideline page will open.
- You will see the above link on the homepage, choose any 1 and click on it.
- Once you click on this option, a web page with guidelines will open. On the right hand side of this page, you will see an option “Click here to Apply”. Click on that option.
- Once you successfully login the portal, an application form will open.
- Fill all the details asked and attached all the required documents.
- Click on Submit button then.
- As soon as you click on Submit button, you will receive a application number.
- Note it down as you can check your application status with the help of this application number.