For the welfare and better future of Girl child, the Government of Uttar Pradesh under the supervision of Chief Minister Shri Yogi Aditya Nath Ji has launched a new scheme “Kanya Sumangala Yojana. Under this scheme, the beneficiary one will get the financial assistance for his girl child. The Statement Government will bears all the expenses from the birth of girl child till Her education.
The main motive behind the execution of Kanya Sumangala Yojana is to get rid out of the problems like girl feticide, Child marriage. The State Government aims to remove the negativity or negative thoughts among the citizens on the girl child birth.
Also Check – BC Sakhi Yojana
Objective Of the Kanya Sumangala Yojana:-
As we have already discussed, the UP Government has launched this scheme with an aim to secure the girl child future and remove the negative thoughts among the society on the girl child birth. Also the state government, under this scheme, provide the financial help to the beneficiary girl family and this will somehow create the positive environment and the crimes like child marriage or Girl feticide will remove from the society.
Steps of Execution of Kanya Sumangala Yojana:-
Eligibility Criteria for Kanya Sumangala Yojana:-
- Must be a permanent residence of Uttar Pradesh.
- Income should not exceed Rs 3 lakh per annum.
- Only 2 Girl Child in a family can apply under this scheme.
- If a women gives birth to twins during the second time, the third daughter will also qualify for the allowance.
- If one family has gone for adoption a girl child, then up to two girls will qualify for allowance as a prat of this scheme – One biological and other adopted one.
- Ration Card.
- Bank Account
- Income Proof Certificate
- Address Proof
- Voter Id Card
- Applicant Passport Size Photo.
- Visit the official website of Kanya Sumangala Yojana.
- Click on “Citizen Services Portal” option on the homepage of the website.
- A new page will open in front of you.
- Read all the terms and conditions carefully.
- Tick on “I Agree” box.
- Click on “Continue” button.
- You will be redirected to a new page where you will be asked to fill the application form.
- Fill all the details asked.
- You will receive an OTP on your registered mobile number.
- Authenticate the OTP.
- You have successfully registered on Kanya Sumangala Yojana.
- You will get your Login Id on your screen.
- Note it down.
- Visit the homepage again.
- Login to the portal with User Id and Password.
- Once you logged in successfully, you can apply for Kanya Sumangala Yojana.
- You will be asked to fill some information related to Girl child.
- Upload the relevant documents.
- Submit the application form.
- You have successfully applied for Kanya Sumangala Yojana.