The Government of Rajasthan has launched a new Portal with an aims to provide all the Government schemes related information to all the citizen of the state. One can get all these information from their home through this Portal. This Portal is fully governed by the Information Technology and Communication Department.
Earlier, for any information related to Government Schemes and Services, one had to to give letter and in return they get the update within 120 days. But, after the execution of Jansoochna Portal, One can do all these works from there home.
Overview of Jansoochna Portal 2020:-
Jan Soochna Portal
Shri Ashok Gahlot Ji
Citizens of Rajasthan State
To avail the information related to Government Services and Schemes
Motive behind the Execution of Rajasthan Jan Soochna Portal 2021:-
The main motive behind the execution of Jan Soochna Portal is to provide the information related to Government services and schemes to the citizens to their State. The State Government aims to make the citizens of their state self dependent. Earlier, citizens had to face very difficulty in getting the information related to State Government , but with the help of this Jan Soochna Portal, one can avail all these services on a single platform.
Till now, there are approx. 96 Government schemes and 274 services,under 55 departments listed on Jan Soochna Portal. This Portal brings the transparency in the system. If you want to get more information about these services, you can visit on the official website rajasthan.gov.in.
Also Check – Rajasthan Jan Aadhaar Card
Benefits of Jan Soochna Portal Rajasthan:-
- One can avail all the Government Services and schemes on a single platform i.e Jan Soochna Portal from their home.
- This Portal somehow helps in to reduce the corruption problem.
- Earlier, one had to depend on the RTI for information, but now they can see all information by sitting at their home.
- Rajasthan State Legal Services Authority.
- Department of Minority Affairs and Waqf
- Water Resources Department
- Home Guards Department
- Ground Water Department
- Forest Department
- Department of Fisheries.
- Departments of Treasuries and Accounts.
- Directorate of Ayurveda
- Rajasthan State Excise Department
- Ayushman Bharat Yojana
- E-Way Bill
- Jan Aadhaar
- Labor Cardholder Information.
- Visit the official website.
- On the homepage of the website, click on the option “For Any Complaint and Grievances”.
- A new page will open in front of you.
- Click on “Lodge Your Grievance” option.
- Visit the Google Play Store on your device.
- Search for “Jan Soochna”
- Click on Install button to download the application.
- Once downloaded, go to the download folder.
- Open the Jan Soochna App and enjoy the services.
Helpline Number :-
Toll Free Number – 1800-180-6127
Email Id – [email protected]
Scheme Wise Nodal Officer List Click Here