Indian Bank is one of the most valuable bank owned by the Government of India and provides the financial services to the public. Due to the best service offered to their customers, Indian Bank now a days have millions of bank accounts and provides various services to their customers.Now a days, Customers can do mostly work or transactions by sitting at their home via Net Banking Facilities offered by the Indian Bank.
Also Check – SBI Online Net Banking
Services Offered by Indian Bank:-
One can avail the below services from Indian Bank Official website or Via Net Banking Facility:-
How to Register Online on Net Banking for Indian Bank:-
If you want to avail the Net Banking facility of Indian Bank, follow the below steps carefully:-
- Visit the official website of Indian Bank.
- On the homepage of the website, you will see an option “Login for Net Banking”.
- Click on that option.
- As soon as you click on this option, you will be redirected to Login Page.
- As you are the new user and don’t have User Id and Password, Click on New User option.
- You will be redirected to new page where you have to enter the Account Number and Mobile Number.
- You can see your account number in your Bank Passbook issued by bank while opening the account or from Cheque book too.
- Once the details entered, click on submit button.
- You will get an OTP on your registered mobile number.
- Enter the One time Password.
- Once the OTP will verified, you will be directed to a new page.
- Enter the Account Number.
- Enter the Date of Birth.
- Enter Email Id.
- Select the facility you want i.e Viewing only or Transactions only or for both .
- Then you will be asked to create a Login Password.
- Create a strong Login Password for Net Banking.
- On the next page , you will asked to select any 2 Security questions with their answers. This will help in future in case you forgot the password.
- Now you will be asked to choose the option by which you want to activate your Net Banking Account.
- You will see there two option – 1) From Indian Bank Branch and 2) Through ATM Card.
Also Check – Canara Bank Internet Banking
Add Beneficiary to Indian Bank Net Banking:-
- Visit the Indian Bank Official Website.
- Login to the Net Banking using User Id and Password.
- Click on Account Tab.
- Choose the Fund Transfer option.
- You will see there “Add Beneficiary” option.
- Click in it.
- Choose the option as per your need ;- 1) Add paye from the same bank and 2) Add paye from other bank.
- Enter the beneficiary Account details.
- Click on Add button.
- You will get an OTP on your registered Number.
- Authenticate the OTP.
- Beneficiary has been successfully added on your account.
- Visit the official website..
- Login to the Net Banking.
- Select the Account option.
- Choose the Fund Transfer.
- Select the Mode of Transfer i.e via NEFT,IMPS or RTGS.
- Select the beneficiary account to whom fund will be transferred.
- You will be asked to enter Transaction Password.
- Select confirm button.
- You will receive an OTP again on your registered mobile Number.
- Verify it.
- Fund will be transferred to the beneficiary account.