As we have already discussed, due to this pandemic Covid-19, people have faced a lot. For treatment purpose ,they had to migrate from one city to another with all their medical reports. Its very difficult for them to migrate here and there with all the medical reports. To keep this in mind, the Government of India, under the Supervision of the Prime Minister Shri Narendra Modi Ji has taken an initiative in the filed of health and medical and launched a “Health Id Card “.
Also Check – One Nation One Ration Card
What is PM Health Id Card – One Nation One Health Card Scheme?
Our Honorable Prime Minister Shri Narendra Modi ji has recently enforced a “One Nation One Health Card – Health Id Card” with an aim to provide the medical facilities to the citizens of the country. As a part of this scheme, a unique health Id is given to the applicable patient. This Unique Id has all the details of that particular patient like Personal Details, Medical Details, Medical Report, Test etc. So this will help in to get rid out of the problem of carry physical medical documents with them. They just need to show this Health id card and medical superintendent or doctors can get their medical details from the Health Unique Id.
As a part of this Health Id card, one will get the Unique id and all the clinics, doctors, medical labs will be connected to the Government via server. The Government of India has sanctioned a fixed budget of Rs 500 Crore to run this One Nation One Health Card scheme smoothly.
Under the One Nation One Health Card Scheme, beneficiary one will get a lots of facilities. One will get these facilities after the registration process. They will be given a Unique Health Id and by the help of this Unique Id, they can login on the system and get information about all the doctors. Beneficiary will also get the Medical facility as a part of this Health Id Card.
Objective Of Health Id Card – One Nation One Health Card:-
The main motive behind the execution of One Nation One Health Card – Health Id Card is to provide the medical Facility to the citizens of the country. All the citizens of the country will be given a Unique Health Id card which have all the medical details of the patient so there is no need to carry the physical medical documents while visiting the doctors. One just need to carry this unique Id and Doctors will get the patient medical report from this unique Id.
Key Features of PM Health Id Card – One Nation One Health Card:-
- The Unique Health Id Card have all the medical details like Blood Group, Medical Reports, Prescriptions and medicines details of the patient.
- This Unique Health Id Card is of 14 digits.
- The Government of India aims to connect the Private/Government Hospitals, Doctors, Medical Clinic, Government Dispensaries under this scheme.
- Patient Medical data will not be disclosed with anyone.
- This One Nation One Health Card Scheme or Health Id Card will bring a new revolution in the healthcare filed.
- These Unique Health Id Card will be rolled out to all the health Insurance Companies and Drugs Store.
- Aadhaar Card
- Bank Statement/Passbook
- Ration Card
- Applicants Passport Size Photo
- Visit the official website of “National Digital Health Mission“.
- On the homepage of the website, you will see an option of Create Health Id Card.
- Click on “Create Health Id” option.
- A new page will open in front of you.
- Click on “Create Your Health Id Now”.
- You will be redirected to below notice board page.
- Please note if you are a citizen of above mentioned states, only then you can apply for this health Id card right now.
- Click on Continue Button.
- On the next page, you will be asked to generate the health Id card via Aadhaar Card or Mobile Number.
- Choose the option as per your preference.
- Enter your Aadhaar Card Number or Mobile Number.
- You will receive an OTP on your registered Mobile Number.
- Authenticate the OTP.
- You will be redirected to a new page.
- Enter all the details asked and click in submit button.
- As soon as you click on Submit button, you will get your health Id card on your screen.
- Take a print out of this..