PAN Card is one of the essential document, issued by the Income Tax Department. We have already discussed earlier “How to Apply for PAN Card (Physical) “. If someone wants to have a instant PAN Card, one can get it through the Income Tax official website and that card named as E-PAN Card as you will get it instantly on your email Id.
Also Check – mAadhaar App
How to Apply online for Instant E-PAN Card?
If you want to apply for E-PAN Card, follow the below steps:-
- Visit the official website of Income Tax.
- On the homepage, click on “Instant PAN through Aadhaar” option.
- You will be redirected to a new page.
- Choose the “Get New PAN” option.
- A new web page will open in front of you.
- Enter the Aadhaar Card Number
- Enter the Captcha Code
- Tick the box “I Confirm that”
- At the end, Generate the Aadhaar OTP.
- Verify the One Time Password.
- Data from the e-KYC will be shared with UIDAI.
- Once the data shared, you will get your E-PAN Card on your email Id.
- Visit the official website.
- Click on “Instant PAN through Aadhaar” option.
- Choose the option “Check Status/Download PAN”.
- Enter the Aadhaar Card and Security Code.
- Click on Submit button.
- You will receive an OTP on your registered mobile number.
- Validate the One time Password.
- On the new page, you will see your PAN Card.
- Download it and take a print out.