CSC i.e Common Service Centres Scheme is a company approved by Government of India and one can avail various facilities under this portal like apply for PAN Card,Voter Id Card,Ration Card and many more.
One Can apply to become a VLE i.e Village Level Entrepreneur under this website and earn a good amount by providing Government as well as Non Government services to their region. One who will registered himself on CSC Portal will get the CSC Certificate.
Also Check – UAN Helpdesk | UAN Helpline Number
Need of CSC Certificate:-
If you are doing any work related to Government authority, you must have CSC Certificate. This certificate is just like a license for you to provide the government services to citizens and if someone ask against your work then you will show this certificate which shows whatever the work you are doing is recognized by government.
Also Check – CSC District Manager List
How to download the CSC Certificate?
If you are a VLE and want to download your CSC certificate, follow the below steps:-
- Visit the official website of CSC Portal.
- On the homepage of the website, click the option “CSC Registration”
- You will be redirected to new page, choose the “My Account” option on this page.
- Login Page will open.
- Enter the CSC Id and Captcha Code.
- Enter the submit button.
- You will be redirected to a new page asking to validate the OTP.
- OTP will be sent to your Email Id.
- Validate the OTP.
- As soon as the OTP Verified, a new web page open.
- In this page, you will be asked to scan your Biometrics (Only fingers)
- Connect the Biometric Device to your system.
- Please note you can not download the CSC Certificate if you don’t have biometric device.
- You will be successfully logged in on portal once the biometric is captured.