DBT Agriculture Bihar Portal was launched by the state government of Bihar to provide the information related to agriculture to the farmers of Bihar State. Agricultural Department is the one who uploads all the Government Schemes and Services related to Agriculture on DBT Agriculture Portal. Interested Farmers can apply for registration on this Portal and avail the benefits under various scheme run by the state government.
Earlier, Farmers had to visit the government offices for Bihar Kisan Registration Process, but now a days one can do this from their home using internet through this Portal.
Also Check – Gram Parivahan Yojana | MGPY
Objectives of Bihar Kisan Registration @ DBT Agriculture Portal:-
The main motive behind the Bihar Kisan Registration is to provide farmers all the information related to agriculture (Government Schemes and Services related to Agriculture). This will help in making the Bihar Farmer’s future bright.
Schemes Listed under DBT Agricultural Portal with Number of Registered Farmers @ Bihar Kisan Registration :-
Below are the schemes under DBT Agricultural Portal. Total Numbers of Farmers registered under these schemes also mentioned below:-
Eligibility Criteria for Bihar Kisan Registration @ DBT Agricultural Portal:-
- Must be a permanent resident of Bihar.
- One who have more than 2 hectare land can not apply for this scheme.
- Applicant Aadhaar Card
- Applicant Bank Statement/Passbook
- Applicant Passport Size Photo.
- Visit the official website of DBT Agricultural Portal.
- On the homepage of the website, you will see the option of “Registration”.
- Under the Registration section, you will see three options :- 1) Registration 2) Search Registration Record and 3) Applicant Print.
- Choose the First one i.e Registration and click on it.
- A new page will open in front of You.
- Choose the “General User” option and click on it.
- On the next page, you will be asked to authenticate aadhaar card.You will see there three options. Choose the First one i.e “Demographic + OTP”.
- Enter Aadhaar Number
- Enter your name as per Aadhaar
- Click on Authenticate button.
- You will receive an OTP on your registered Mobile Number.
- Verify the same.
- As soon as you verify the OTP, a new page will open on your screen.
- You will see the option of “Registration” there.
- Click on it.
- A registration form will appear on your screen.
- Visit the Official website.
- On the homepage, click on Registration option.
- Choose the second option out of three i.e Search Registration Details.
- Click on it.
- Choose the option from drop down by which you want to search the Registration record.
- Once the option selected, Enter the Id and click on Search Button.
- You will have your result on your screen.
- Visit the official website.
- On the homepage of the website, click on “Application Status/Application Print” option.
- You will see all the schemes listed under this Portal.
- Choose the scheme you have applied and enter the application number to track your application status.