The Government of India has launched a various pension scheme for the welfare of the citizens. “Atal Pension Yojana” is one of them which is operated by PFRDA (Pension Fund Regulatory And Development Authority) under the National Pension Scheme.
The biggest advantage of Atal Pension Scheme is that all the citizens can avail the benefits under this scheme. Apart from this,the Government aims to cover the Unorganized sector people like maids, gardener etc. who are not provided any pension at their work or for those also who have their own work.
Under this scheme, One can avail the Pension amount as per their choice i.e Rs 1000, Rs 2000, Rs 3000, Rs 4000 and Rs 5000. One have to contribute the fixed amount in order to get the pension amount. The Contribution made by the beneficiary will depend on the selected pension plan (Choose Rs 1000 to Rs 5000 plan) and the age of the beneficiary. The Best thing about this scheme is that nominee will get the life time guaranteed pension.
Eligibility Criteria for Atal Pension Yojana:-
- Beneficiary having age between 18 to 40 years can enrolled under this scheme.
- Beneficiary must have bank account.
- Under this scheme, all the citizens can apply to avail the benefits.
- All the Unorganized beneficiary can apply under this scheme.
Note:- Beneficiary must have Aadhaar Card to apply under Atal Pension Yojana.
How much Contribution One Can make under this policy?
- Visit the official website of NSDL.
- Click on “Atal Pension Yojana” under the Home section.
- Click on option “APY – Contribution Chart” on this page.
- You will get the below list, from here you can check the contribution amount and age on the basis of which what pension amount you can get.
Atal Pension Calculator (APY) :-
One can also calculate the Contribution amount through Atal Pension Yojana Calculator.
You can use this calculator to know the contribution amount on the basis of Pension amount selection and Age of the beneficiary.
How to Apply Under Atal Pension Yojana:-
If you want to apply under Atal Pension Yojana, follow the below steps:-
- Visit the nearest Bank.
- Ask for Atal Pension Yojana Form.
- You will be given a application form.
- Fill all the details asked.
- Attached the relevant documents.
- Submit the application to the bank staff.
- Application number will be given to you.
Note:- Aadhaar Card must required to apply under scheme. Once successfully applied, your contribution amount will automatically deduct from your bank account.
Atal Pension Yojana Application Form :-
Apart from the bank, one can get the Application form from the official website of PFRDA . On the homepage you will the see “APY Form” option under the “Atal Pension Yojana” section.
Click on the “Subscriber Registration” link. You will directed to new page.
Click on “APY Subscriber Registration Form”. Application Form will open in front of you.