UIDAI (Unique Identification Authority of India has announced a new update for the Aadhaar Card Holders. Now one can order the PVC Aadhaar Card from the UIDAI Official website and same will be delivered to their mailing address via speed post and for this you have to pay a small amount i.e Rs 50.This PVC Aadhaar Card will look as it is like PAN Card or Driving License.
Also Check – TNPDS Smart Ration Card
So Lets start the procedure to order PVC Aadhaar Card online:-
- One have to visit the official website of UIDAI.
- On the homepage, you will see the option of “Get Aadhaar”. Click on it.
- This will redirect you a new page where you have few options, choose the No. 6 option i,e “Order Aadhaar PVC Card”. Click on this option.
- As soon as you click on the above option, a new page will open in front of you.
- Enter the Aadhaar Number and Security Code.
- Click on Send OTP option.
- Enter the OTP in given location.
- Enter the submit button.
Enter the new mobile number and click on Send OTP. Enter the OTP received in given area and click on submit button.
- Once you click on “Submit” button, preview of your PVC Aadhaar Card will display on your screen.
- Now, you will see a option of “Make Payment”.
- Click on this option.
- You will be redirected to Payment Gateway page.
- Choose the payment option and complete it
- Once you have done with the payment, you will get the payment slip.
- Download it and take a print out for future reference for tracking the application status.